Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A thought for kindness


A world is present outside home,it depends on you to discover it and make it a part of your life.
                                                 

Every day teaches me great lessons of life and give answers to many unsolved riddles. I believe everyday has a story of different characters which interact with you and secretly guide to a better path. I remember the day, when I was at canteen of my university to grab some food. I was with my university fellows just around the corner of the road. As my university is one of the biggest university of Asia and that's Karachi University of Pakistan. The vehicles are allowed to travel inside the boundaries. Most of the students,employees and the residents take lift from the cars to drop them at main gate of the university. With a packet of chips and a cold drink,I was standing with my friend. At that moment,my eyes kept looking at an old aged man,who was crossing road with a help of arm stick. I tell you,he was very aged and weak. As he safely moved to the other side,I felt relaxed for a moment. 

On the other look,he was stopping cars to give him a drop to the main gate. My eyes were so straight on him and his courage to request people for a drop. I could see,he was a poor weak man who hardly managed to stand in the hot day of May. After trying for 5 to 7 minutes,no car gave a look and he felt tired and stood on a side. Quickly,I asked my friend to bring a rikshaw that was standing in a shadow and I went to talk to aged man to make him understand that rikshaw will drop you for free. He was looking towards me and before I could say anything,a car just stopped and a humble man stepped out and asked " Baba Jii Kahan Jayein Gain Aaap " (Uncle,Where do you want to go) and the weak man replied that he just want to reach at gate.


                                                        


We both felt little sad for a minute that we couldn't help him but I was glad that this wonderful world has beautiful humans who make you feel safe and are always ready to lend a helping hand towards humanity.
And the one's who ignore others are ignored by themselves.

--- Never Be Late To Help Others ---

---Good deeds take away bad deeds---

No comments:

Post a Comment